We decided to try a new format and happy to present you the Exotic Fruit Series! Learn how to paint various tropical fruits one by one in a series of short courses while improving your watercolor skills!
Our first course of the series is about watermelons.
YOU WILL LEARN
– How to compose and draw watermelon shapes.
– Main materials for watermelon painting.
– Colors you need to paint a watermelon and how to combine paint to achieve harmonious color mixes.
– Discover and practice wet on dry technique.
– Use layering technique to achieve depth in your artwork.
– How to finish your painting and make it look realistic.
– And more!
HOW DOES IT WORK?
We’ve prepared 10 courses that are interconnected: during the first 9 courses we will discover techniques and secrets of painting various fruits step by step.
We will release each course one after another so you are not overwhelmed with the amount of content.
Following this course series, you will paint 9 single fruits: watermelon, papaya, dragon fruit, passion fruit, star fruit, figs, guava, mango, durian.
After painting each fruit separately and mastering watercolor techniques, we will release course #10 where you will apply all previously knowledge learned into a masterpiece!
We will compose our own piece and paint all the fruits we’ve been practicing during this tropical fruit series!
In the end of THIS course, you will get a lovely postcard-size painting of a watermelon.
And by the end of this course series, you will have 9 little postcard artworks of different exotic fruits AND a large masterpiece with all the fruits you’ve been practicing!
Your skills will improve gradually while you are having fun painting fruits!