Let’s paint a realistic strawberry cake!
This is not going to be another illustration. This is going to be a fine art piece where you will apply the main watercolor techniques to create realistic artwork. Better don’t be hungry!
INSIDE THIS COURSE
– We’ll discuss a strategy: composing your image, selecting the focal point, color choice, techniques.
– Working with a variety of techniques: wet on wet, wet on dry, negative space, layering.
– Find out how to paint a marble texture.
– Practice painting a strawberry texture.
– Work on shadows and highlights creating volume.
– Painting white cream realistically without using white paint,
This course is meant for intermediate-level students who already know basic watercolor techniques and understand color mixing principles.
However, this course is available for beginners too if you are up for a challenge. Every step is demonstrated and explained!