Let’s paint these juicy tangerines in watercolor step by step.
This is a beginner-level course but with some tricks up its sleeve! No fancy paper is needed, a regular cellulose sheet would do the job.
Here you will be painting simple shapes and forms using a limited color palette. Special guest of the course – masking liquid and a flat brush.
INSIDE THE COURSE
- Using a mixed technique to achieve the realistic feel of tangerines.
- Creating volume and 3-dimensional fruits.
- Finding the best tones of yellow, red, and orange for the fruits.
- Using masking liquid and creating natural-looking highlights.
- Using the pigment-lifting technique.
The outline of tangerines is available to download. Every step of this painting is explained and demonstrated in detail.